Dos Ojos is a system of flooded caves located north of Tulum in Mexico. It is one of the most interesting and beautiful cenote systems in Mexico.
Thanks to its magnificent stalactites and stalagmites, you will have the impression that nature has been created over millions of years.
The water is exceptionally clear thanks to the rainwater filtered through the limestone, and this cenote is incredibly clean because the limestone is very pure. In 2002, this underwater cave system was presented in the film “Journey into Amazing Caves”.
A minimum level of Open Water Diver certification or equivalent is required. If you do not have this certificate, you can obtain it by following Open Water Diver course.
- 2 dives in 2 different cenotes
- Entrance fees and taxes
- 2 tanks, weights and belt
- Professional multilingual guide
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels in Playa del Carmen