Playa del Carmen’s many diving sites will give you the opportunity to explore the magnificent coral reef of the Mayan Riviera.
There are more than 450 species that enjoy these warm waters: coral reef fish, turtles, rays, rays, morays, nurse sharks and bulldogs and many more.
Bull sharks can be found every year from November to March. These encounters are full of thrills for divers. This dive allows you to admire these magnificent creatures. Don’t be afraid, your meeting will be painless.
A minimum level of Open Water Diver certification or equivalent is required. If you do not have this certificate, you can obtain it by following Open Water Diver course.
- 2 dives (1 with bull sharks and 1 in reef)
- Entrance fees and taxes
- 2 tanks, weights and belt
- Professional multilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Transportation to the dive sites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels in Playa del Carmen