Sinkholes, caves and lakes that supply the sea, mixed with fresh spring water, which reflects the blue sky, turning the Xel-Ha in the most beautiful and largest natural aquarium in the world where you can dive and swim among hundreds of tropical fish and more than 90 underwater species that inhabit the rivers. Swim along the river and experience the real delight of fantastic flora that will open up for you from the beginning of the journey and will surround you until you reach the bay.
Swim with dolphins, see for yourself how intelligent they are, and observe them underwater during a boat trip. Explore the unique depths of the Maya sinkholes during a sinkhole Snuba tour. Swim with manatees, feed them and spend some time with in their natural habitat. Manatees are on the brink of extinction and protected in Xel-Ha. Dive in these cool crystal clear waters.
In Xel-Ha, you will learn more about the Maya culture on the ecological reserve tours. Visit Xel-Ha nursery and check out the project to preserve the local flora. Discover Melipona beekeeping, agriculture and the traditional Maya method of keeping bees in a hollow log. In Xel-Ha people celebrate traditional honey harvest twice a year, in June and December.
Discover different karsts, lagoons, caves and slopes, visit hidden places in the rocks, and watch how huge waves crash the calm river shore, full of colorful fish and lush mangroves and rain forests with orchids – all this will give you the feeling of opening Paradise. Come and experience this fabulous natural environment in Xel-Ha, natural miracle of Mexico.
Tour Xel-Ha "All Inclusive": Price: $89 USD*
Spend an unforgettable day interacting with nature in the water-park Xel-Ha in the "all inclusive" format! Experience the most beautiful aquarium in the world, explore amazing creatures of the local underwater fauna that live freely on the territory of this miracle of nature. Enjoy incredible snorkeling in Riviera Maya.
- Riviera Maya Xel-Ha Park admission from 9am to 6pm.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30am to 11:30am. Lunch buffet from 11:30am to 6pm.
- Unlimited drinks and free bar.
- Equipment with free snorkel ($20USD deposit), locker and towels (one day use).
Tour Xel-Ha Tulum "All Inclusive": Price: $119 USD*
Visit Tulum, the first Maya city discovered by the Spanish conquerors in the 16th century and the only populated place located on the Caribbean coast. Take a dip into the turquoise waters of Xel-Ha Bay and snorkel with the hundreds of colorful fish. The best combination for a great day out!
- Transfer from your hotel.
- Riviera Maya Xel-Ha Park admission.
- A continental breakfast, lunch buffet, unlimited drinks and free bar inside Xel-Ha.
- Unlimited domestic drinks and a free bar.
- Equipment with free snorkel ($20 USD deposit), locker and towels (one day use).
- Archaeological site admission.
- Train for entry and departure from archaeological site.
- Guided tour in English/Spanish (45min)
Tour Xel-Ha Koba "All Inclusive": Price: $ 129 USD*
Incredible trip with specialized guides in the Maya archaeological zone Koba, ancient Maya city center, surrounded by jungle. Enjoy diving in the Gulf Xel-Ha - the most beautiful natural aquarium in the world.
- Transfer from your hotel (round trip on a luxury air-conditioned bus with two decks and bathrooms)
- Soft drinks, bottled water, beer inside the bus
- Light breakfast in the lounge (fruits, coffee, etc.)
- All Coba admissions fees
- Lunch buffet, unlimited drinks and free bar inside Xel-Ha
- Water-park Xel-Ha admission
- Food and drinks at Xel-Ha.
- Diving equipment, boat, locker (free diving)
- Coba/Xel-Ha offers tours in English/Spanish on Mondays and Wednesdays. Climbing the pyramids is prohibited. Visitors can leave their belongings in the bus luggage compartment.
*Children get 50% discount
-Children 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult ticket price.
-Children under the age of 5 years old are always free!
-Children under the age of 12 years old but taller than 4.6 feet need to have proof of age.
Transfer can be ordered separately for $20 USD per person depending on the location of your hotel (Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen)