Why you need to get the Open Water Scuba Diver certificate?
Diving – this is the most amazing adventure available from 12 years old and up. You will feel the weightlessness. You will meet with many marine inhabitants. It’s also a great way to make friends from around the world. With our Open Water Scuba Diver certificate, most dive spots will be open to you.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
- The certificate entitles you to dive up to 18 meters
- The certificate is valid all over the world
- You do not need to re-instruct each time you dive
BENEFITS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Scuba diving teaches kids valuable skills like working with a buddy, communications skills, spacial awareness, and respect for the environment.
Not to mention, seeing a turtle, octopus or other sea creature in their natural environment is truly magical – at any age. This experience is multiplied when you can share it with you whole family.
- A joint interest that can be shared with the whole family for many years
- Making the family stronger
- A great gift for the whole family for any holiday
In addition to all the advantages that diving provides for the family, there are pluses for each holder of the certificate.
- Make friends from around the world
- With the help of diving you can get rid of bad habits
- A great opportunity for self-fulfillment
This course include theoretical part, practice in the pool, 4 open water dives (sea or cenotes), diving equipment and digital course manual, tanks, weights and belt, entrance fees and taxes, hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels in Playa Del Carmen, snack and non-alcohol beverages, professional multilingual certified PADI or SDI instructor, certification.